Sunday, September 12, 2010

Placement Tests

I took my placement test about a week ago and did better than I expected to. It will be interesting to see what happens with that. I hope that I don't end up getting placed in something too simple or too difficult.

I went to Zurich and London too... I was going to make a video, but I'm too tired from just doing errands before I leave. I feel burned out from living here. I'm not burned out really, just of living in Los Angeles... I'm getting tired earlier and earlier, I just don't like being awake here anymore. I have one more day before leaving... it's surreal. What do I even say about this? It can't be tuesday that I leave, it sounds impossible. I wanted to write one more blog entry before leaving... I guess my next one will be in Japan :)

how weird

No comments:

Post a Comment